Oh, wait, that's not me, that's Sophia... sorry... I watched very nearly the whole second season of Golden Girls yesterday... it gets to you after a while...
Let's try again... picture it, Adelaide, 2005... no, sadly, it doesn't quite have the same ring to it...
But either way it was a whole year ago today that yaniblog made it's maiden voyage!
I did some sums and in the last 365 days, I've made 437 posts (which, for the geeky amongst us, works out to be 1.2 posts per day)... and of those posts, there have been...
- 461 comments (not including mine... which would bring the total up to 605)
- 66 commentators
- 64 Currently Reading books
- 48 Random Hotnesses
- 33 Movie Reviews
- 30 Monday Montages (well, 29, plus the original purple montage)
- 27 Photo Fridays
- 17 Camera Club visits
- 14 Memes (plus 3 Expose Yourself style photo memes)
- 9 Templates
- 6 Monday Musings
- 5 "Thoughts on"
- 4 Recipes (plus Tom's Chicken Curry)
- 2 Walk maps
- and a hell of a lot of ellipsis...