technorati

technoratiOkay, so I'm not always the quickest one on a particular bandwagon... Technorati isn't anything new, but I did discover it properly this morning...

I'd looked at it briefly before I think, but in my stats this morning was another link to the site, and I ended up checking it out.

Now, what I didn't realise is that most blogs are already listed on the site... including mine... and they even have a way for you to "claim" your blog as your own so that you can add your details to it.

So I claimed yaniblog as my own... then went through and listed my whole blogroll as my favourites... and there were only a few that had been claimed...

The site also gives you a list of the most recent posts from your favourite blogs... so it's part blogroll, part reader... which will be great when Blogger and/or Blogroller fall down and go boom...

I'm not usually the type of person to say "Oh, you should go sign up at this site, or that site, it's so cool"... I leave that to other bloggers who sometimes do it a little too much (I'm not mentioning any names though)... but in this case I couldn't help myself... seriously... go sign up...

Current Mood: i like it

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

I'm already using Google Reader: http://www.google.com/reader/

Sounds fun though, so I'll check it out. :D

S said...

I'm such an illiteratech, that it's sad.

If I started using things like Technorati, I would get addicted and then never leave my computer.