photo friday: red and white

red and white 2006I pass this garage on my walk every day, and I just like the colour combination of the red wall and the white birches...

To be honest, this isn't the first time this has featured in one of my photos... it was also in the Red Montage back in January.

I know it's not the best shot, but like I said, it's about the colours.

Oh, and for the record, the car inside the garage is the same red as the wall...

EDIT: I realise now I wasn't clear before... this photo is new, but I took another shot of the same garage for the Red Montage in January...

Current Mood: okay...

3 comments:

Larry said...

I actually really like that picture a lot. Of course if I hated it I would still say I like it, but I'm very serious about liking it.

Tom said...

Brrrr.... *shiver*. Somehow it looks really wintery... but maybe I'm projecting my winter blues onto it if you took it in January in mid summer :P

yani said...

Sorry... my fault... the shot is new, taken a couple of weeks ago, so it is wintery... the wall featured in a previous montage rather than this photo...

I knew what I meant... :P