teddies

little ted and big tedWay, way, way back in February (which isn't really that long ago, but feels like about a hundred million years ago) I went down to Ma's to help her clean up for Hard Rubbish week, and blogged about my old teddies (as seen to the right there, all manky)... and mentioned having to find an earlier pic of them...

I'll have to dig out and early photo of me with the two of them, just for contrast how they used to look with how they look now (and also make everyone go "awwwww" at how cute and blonde I used to be a billion years ago), but I'm too tired to do that right now... so that can be a "later" job.

Well, guess what, it's "later" now... and when I was going through looking for the old photos of my room recently I came across the photo that I was talking about with me being all cute and blonde and preschooled and the teddies back in the day before they were all mangy...

teddies in the 70'sSee, look at that... how cute and fashion challenged was I...

Like I said originally, it's Big Ted that suffered more than Little Ted... look, he used to have a face, and not be quite so flat...

And that's quite possibly about the closest you're going to get to a full length shot of me... so make the most of it. I'd much rather exist as the million different versions that all of you out there think I look like...

Of course, if the universe was a nicer place, I'd still be a natural blonde and look as cute as the picture, just a lot older... but hopefully with better hair than I had back then... I mean check out the bowl job...

Current Mood: ahhh nostalgia

6 comments:

Sunshine said...

You were adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

sunshine, didn't you mean to say he's still adorable? aaaawwwww. (pinches cheeks)

S said...

Awww...

Remember, cute children always become cute adults.

yani said...

LOL... you're all patronising gits, but I love you all anyway :P

*feels all warm and fuzzy*

Tom said...

Poor old big ted looks like he had a hard life!

yani said...

Big Ted was pretty much just loved to death... it's not a bad way to go I gotta say...