random french hotness

Just like last week, this week's Random Hotness also comes via the boys at Oh la la Paris. French magazine, Tetu is running a contest to pick the September cover boy for the magazine, and there are actually a few hotties in the running (and a couple that aren't so hot too).

Out of the ten contestants I've picked out my two favourites... on the left we have Candidate No 6, Mathieu, a 21 year old barman and on the right, Candidate No 8, Philippe, a 24 year old fireman.

no.6 mathieuno.8 philippe

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

7 comments:

Larry said...

I vote Philippe. Period. Hands down.

Speaking of which :)

Bodhi said...

Oui Larry, mon dieu - Je'taime Phillipe!

yani said...

Actually of the two of them I'm loving Mathieu more... it's the smile I think.

Bodhi said...

Son le tatouage qui le fait pour moi. :-)

yani said...

Which, for the record, means Its the tattoos that do it for me.

*whaps Bodhi around the head with a French/English dictionary*

And yes, Bodhi, I had already worked out that that was why you liked him, which means that you are already that predictable...

Tom said...

Tres bien! Number 9, Simon, student and ruggerbugger from Calvados, looks absolutely petrified! I'm not really sure I like any of them that much though... maybe it's a general distaste for Y-Fronts!

Bodhi said...

Prévisible, moi ? Est cela qu'évident ?

MWAH!


:-)