random french hotness

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Just like last week, this week's Random Hotness also comes via the boys at Oh la la Paris. French magazine, Tetu is running a contest to pick the September cover boy for the magazine, and there are actually a few hotties in the running (and a couple that aren't so hot too).

Out of the ten contestants I've picked out my two favourites... on the left we have Candidate No 6, Mathieu, a 21 year old barman and on the right, Candidate No 8, Philippe, a 24 year old fireman.

no.6 mathieuno.8 philippe

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

7 comments:

Larry Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:14:00 am  

I vote Philippe. Period. Hands down.

Speaking of which :)

Bodhi Thursday, July 06, 2006 1:05:00 pm  

Oui Larry, mon dieu - Je'taime Phillipe!

yaniboy Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:15:00 pm  

Actually of the two of them I'm loving Mathieu more... it's the smile I think.

Bodhi Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:22:00 pm  

Son le tatouage qui le fait pour moi. :-)

yaniboy Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:13:00 pm  

Which, for the record, means Its the tattoos that do it for me.

*whaps Bodhi around the head with a French/English dictionary*

And yes, Bodhi, I had already worked out that that was why you liked him, which means that you are already that predictable...

Tom Thursday, July 06, 2006 9:01:00 pm  

Tres bien! Number 9, Simon, student and ruggerbugger from Calvados, looks absolutely petrified! I'm not really sure I like any of them that much though... maybe it's a general distaste for Y-Fronts!

Bodhi Friday, July 07, 2006 7:06:00 am  

Prévisible, moi ? Est cela qu'évident ?

MWAH!


:-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

search yaniblog

Loading...


On The Road template - Ourblogtemplates.com