my walk

my walk 2006I've been thinking for a while now that I kind of need a definitive post about my walking adventures... something I can link back to when I mention my walks, and that kind of collects all the info together in one spot.

And my dork rating just went through the roof with that statement... *rolls eyes*

For a while I've been linking back to the post I did with the map, but it's not the complete map, since I went to another stage after that post... so I decided I needed to redo the map and make a full-on walk post... so here we go...
Oh, and for the record, the Very Blonde Dog on the map is so called because it's blonde, and it runs up (inside the fence) and barks at people, unless you stare it right in the face... then it stops... stoopid blonde dog...

Current Mood: i'm a big dork... still...

No comments: