housemate sighting

bb's danielleI was going to mention this yesterday, but I actually forgot about it until late last night...

While we were up at Marion yesterday seeing Pirates... well, after the movie actually... we did the usual wander about the place, and as we were passing the stage area down on the ground floor I realised that there were a bunch of late teenage boys and early teenage girls hanging around... so there must have been something going on... when I turned and look, who did I spy but former Big Brother housemate and upcoming songstress Danielle...

From the looks of the advertising behind her, she was obviously there for some 3 Mobile related promo involving taking a photo with a housemate... I actually didn't notice that until I got home and looked at the photo properly, I have to admit... but I whipped out my phone and took a shot of her anyway. It's a little blurry/crap, but then it's my mobile camera, inside a shopping center, trying not to be completely obvious.

I have to say though, Danielle's lookin a little busty in the shot... I don't know if it's just the angle, or what... but boobage ahoy!

And as sad and tragic as it sounds, I actually got kinda nervous after I saw her... I think possibly because my brain was going "Well, you could have gone over and said hi and asked to take a close up photo" and I think it was the thought of that that was actually making me nervy, rather than just abject fanboyness of seeing a Big Brother contestant in the flesh...

Tragic really...

Current Mood: very lame

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Omg, look at those huge knockers!! They look ridiculous. ;)

Tom said...

Jeez, this is the last place I'd expect to see boobie pics! Looks like she's been stuffing some of those balloons behind her down her front!

Larry said...

OMG you're so cute :)

yani said...

Who's cute? huh? what?