photo friday: architectural

three holes 2006
one seventeen 2006Another jumbo Photo Friday post... this time, because I started the week with architecure I thought I would finish the week the same way... granted these aren't from Monday's walk, but random old shots.

I don't get to see the wall with the three holes in it anymore... it was at the end of my old walk, and while I still go past the same house, I just go past the front of it now, rather than turning on that corner. I'm sure those three "windows" don't actually serve any purpose, other than an architectural one, but I love the way they look, especially against the sky.

The doorway actually featured as part of the numbers montage back in January, but I just love the angle and the style of the doorway, so it get's a second go.

It's interesting... the two shots are such radically different architecture, but I'm equally fond of both of them... I suppose it's just lucky I'm not an architect...

Current Mood: good... a little vague maybe... but good

1 comment:

Larry said...

I like the simplicity of the top one better than the second. However, since it sounds like I'm giving you a "half-compliment" I suppose I really ought to gush about both of them :)