daisies

daisies 2006I decided that since the weather has taken a decided turn towards Spring in the last week or so (even though it's actually been Spring for the last month), that I should probably change my template to match... and since it's the beginning of the month and all too, no time like the present really.

I was right too... it is really, really easy to change... I think it took me about half an hour all up. Granted I already had the images, but still.

I know the image isn't all sunny and bright, but I am quite fond of these purple daisies... the whole love of purple thing again, obviously. These are purple, right? I'm still not sure after the wisteria incident...

I probably won't change it again now until Christmas, but like they say, a change is as good as a holiday...

You can tell I've officially run out of smart things to say when I start quoting old sayings like that... just enjoy the pretty flowers...

Current Mood: enjoying the sunshine

3 comments:

Larry said...

I think the proximity of the petals to the yellow center makes it look more purple than it really is. I think the flowers are blue.

Doug said...

I think that is a really pretty picture. Makes me feel all springy inside!

yani said...

Yeah I think you're right Larry... plus, now that I think about it, I think that the actual flowers looked blue ;)

Thanks Doug... feel free to use the matching wallpaper :P