montage monday: numbers

numbers 2005Another Monday, another Monday Montage... I don't actually know if there will be one next week or not... haven't been inspired with a subject as yet...

Anyway, I started this one while I was still finishing up last week's Strangeway's montage, with the 21 at the beginning of the second row and the 81 two rows down... and it grew from there. I don't know that I've ever noticed house numbers more (except of course when I'm actually trying to find a specific one).

On a slightly related note, during my walk this morning, I turned down the street with the "Roman Frieze" house and spotted a little figure standing way off down the street... and the figure was just standing there, and kind of moving it's arms... and I couldn't work out what it was doing... then the arm movements looked familiar... whoever it was was taking photos. I did wonder at that point, whether or not it might be someone from Camera Club... I doubted it, but you never know.

Eventually I got close enough to work out that I was right (not about the Camera Club thing, but about the taking photos thing), although from where she was standing, I have no idea what it was on the opposite side of the road that she might have been taking photos of.

Anwyay, she was headed towards me, and we crossed paths just outside the Feet Fountain house, where she stopped, I assume, to take a shot of the fountain and the little concrete feet... but I couldn't help grinning to myself as I was walking past thinking... "Been there, done that!".

Current Mood: amused

2 comments:

ghostlight said...

Absolutely awesome photography as always. What program do you use in order to put together the montages???

yani said...

Photoshop... there isn't anything "automatic" about my montages, I put the whole thing together by hand, from scratch...