photo friday: butterfly

butterfly 2005No double or triple post for today's Photo Friday... and sadly, no photos of black cats crossing my path or walking under ladders or other items of superstition, given that today is Friday the 13th...

I did take a shot of a duck on a wall with my phone this morning, but I don't think that has quite the same ring to it.

So instead, I'm posting this fairly good butterfly shot. It's actually a fairly old shot, from probably just under a year ago... I know that it would have been after I added the extra blocks to my walk, and that was about a week shy of a year ago...

Actually the more I look at the shot, the more I wonder if this is a butterfly or a moth... given the seemingly fuzzy body... I'm going to go with butterfly though (unless someone corrects me).

Current Mood: a little bit bored spitless, but otherwise good

No comments: