random wolfie hotness

Normally with Random Hotness posts I try to use the best quality images I can find... life is too short for fuzzy or bad quality hotness... but this week I'm making an exception to that rule.

I keep missing the majority of the clip for Evanescence's new song, Call Me When You're Sober, when it's been on either Rage or Video Hits on the weekends... I just keep catching the end of it... but that's been enough to notice that Oliver Goodwill aka "The Big Bad Wolf" aka Wolfie is completely hot with his pale, pale contact lenses, big puffy hair and untidy styling.

The down side is that it is almost impossible to actually find any images of him online, let alone any images of him in his Wolfie look. So these were the best I could do. He's still incredibly hot though.

oliver wolfie goodwilloliver wolfie goodwill

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

1 comment:

Larry said...

He'd be hotter without those pesky clothes. Let's help him out :)