my compilation cd

my compilationLast week I made myself up a compilation CD from a bunch of my CD singles, and it's currently on high rotation, mostly in the car, but I've put it on in the house a few times too, which is unusual... for whatever unknown reason I don't tend to do the CD thing in the house very much these days.

Anyway, I figured I'd share the track listing, partly so that I know what was on it in case of catastrophe, and partly because I just like to share...
  1. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
  2. Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Green Day
  3. Hands Clean - Alanis Morissette
  4. Heaven Is A Half Pipe - OPM
  5. I'm A Believer - Smash Mouth
  6. I'm A Slave 4 U - Britney Spears
  7. It's Not Right But It's Okay (Thunderpuss 2000 Club Mix) - Whitney Houston
  8. Spybreak - Propellerheads
  9. One Of My Kind - Rogue Traders vs INXS
  10. Payback - Nick Carter
  11. Pop (Deep Dish Cha-Ching Remix) - 'N Sync
  12. Son Of A Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You) - Janet Jackson
  13. Summer Rain - Slinkee Minx
  14. Weapon Of Choice - Fatboy Slim
  15. White Flag - Dido
  16. Who The Hell Are You - Madison Avenue
  17. Your Body Is A Wonderland - John Mayer
  18. Strudelmodel - RuPaul
And yes, with the exception of tracks 8 and 18 the songs are all in alphabetical order by song title... track 8 isn't because I didn't actually know the name of it when I made up the disc, so it just got called "Matrix Mix"... and track 18 because, well, sometimes you just like to finish a CD with a giant black drag queen singing in a German accent!

Current Mood: a little stressy-pants

6 comments:

Sunshine said...

How gay... hmm ... that was just revenge, it's not really. :P

yani said...

I was waiting for that... so predictable :P Hehehehe...

Larry said...

My favorite Smash Mouth song is "Sorry about your penis" :)

I'm sure you're thrilled to know that.

yani said...

Actually I didn't even know there was a Smash Mouth song involving penises...

I am, however, fond of the song "Detatchable Penis" although I can't remember who it's by...

Sunshine said...

Argh. :P

S said...

The second I read Nick Carter, I started questioning your taste in music.