photo friday: riverside panorama

adelaide panorama 2006Okay, so I know this one looks tiny, but trust me, the full version is much more impressive...

I took this one my walk down by the river on Monday morning, and it's actually three separate images stitched together with the very helpful software that came with my camera.

Looking at it now, I really should have gone down to the edge of the water to take it (hello, lamp post right in the middle of the shot)... and maybe should have taken it from further along... but it's still pretty impressive... and definitely proof that I should use the panorama mode (it overlays the last image on the current one to help you line up the next shot properly) on the camera more often.

Current Mood: a little vague and distracted...

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

This is gorgeous. I really like it. :)