I've also learned to be fairly specific with the list... the first year I asked it to provide me with a "relationship with a warm, funny, caring, sexy guy"... I found the perfect guy... only he wasn't interested back... the universe has an evil sense of humour... suffice to say, that got spelled out more specifically the following year!
Mostly I just refine the list year after year, look at where I'm at, where the previous year's list was aiming, and alter accordingly.
This year I've decided that in addition to the universe checking out the list on my fridge, that it may pay more attention if the list gets a wider audience... so...
Wish List 2006
- To continue making peace with being alone
- To engage only in sex that I find physically and emotionally fulfilling
- To continue to make peace with myself inside and out
- To continue my walking routine, including drinking water and eating cutoff
- To find a permanent job that challenges and interest me
- To be financially independent again
- To be more positive and spend time only with positive people
- To return to growing and developing my photography
- To regularly do things that scare and/or challenge me
- To return to paying my accounts on time and with ease
- To return to being calmer and less angry and frustrated