tagged by jevyeddy

Okay, I'm 50% flattered by this (it's the first time I've been officially tagged by anyone) and 50% annoyed (it's kinda a crappy meme)...

But Jevyeddy tagged me, so off I jolly well go...

The rules for this particular meme are as follows:

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1. vince
2. scott
3. nathan
4. eddy
5. yaniboy

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to so they can do this meme, like so:

1. Greer
2. Xanadu
3. Larry
4. Joseph
5. LargeTony

Here we go...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
*does the math* Getting ready for my first Christmas out of home, with my first boyfriend...

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Working...

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Maltesers
2. Rocky Road (the good stuff, not the el cheapo crap)
3. Starburst Babies
4. Haighs Chocolate Frogs
5. Pringles

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. If - Janet Jackson
2. Again - Janet Jackson
3. Pretty much the whole Once More With Feeling album by the Buffy cast
4. I Quit - Hepburn
5. Brick - Ben Folds Five

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
This one I've been giving a LOT of thought to recently... so... we'll assume it's several million dollars, and not just one million...
1. Travel to London, America, Paris and Italy (and do all the things on my 7 Things meme)
2. Build an apartment or gut and refit a warehouse and get Nate to decorate it
3. Buy all the toys I've ever wanted (laptop, iPod, digital SLR camera, big flatscreen teevees)
4. Invest about half
5. Get a personal trainer and/or a home gym

Five bad habits:
1. I'm crap at returning phonecalls or emails
2. I hold a grudge
3. Muttering about stupid people
4. If I don't particularly care about what you're telling me, I might not pay attention
5. Sniffing instead of blowing my nose

Five things you like doing:
1. Blogging
2. Taking photos
3. Cooking
4. Going to the movies
5. Reading

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Waistcoats... that ship has sailed baby...
2. Shorts
3. Hawaiian shirts
4. Patterned underwear (well, except maybe GinchGonch)
5. Pastel pants... don't ask...

Five favorite toys:
1. Digital camera (I like the one I have but I also want a digital SLR)
2. iPod (I wanna!)
3. My DVD player
4. Photoshop
5. My mobile

Current Mood: flattered and annoyed

3 comments:

ghostlight said...

I've been tagged?? Oh God, I've been tagged!! Hmm going to have to think on this one, never really been tagged before. LOL

ghostlight said...

Okay. . .okay. . .I did it!! :oP *smirk* And a couple people you didn't tag, I did tag. . .so they better check it out. LOL

Sunshine said...

Thanks for being a good sport :D ...pastel pants ... were they EVER in vogue? :P