random joeboy hotness

This week's Random Hotness serves three purposes... first, to provide hotness... second, to let me mention my favourite artist, Joe Phillips... and lastly to show you the two calendars I just bought. I've been buying Joe's Boys Will Be Boys calendars since they first came out in 2001 and I absolutely love them. Joe's work is so cute, so sexy, so beautifully done, it's a pleasure to flip the months over and discover a new piece of art.

I ended up getting both because, well... I have this thing about calendars... I currently have three, Boys Will Be Boys 2005 in my kitchen, as well as Bel Ami's Sebastian & Friends and The Boys 2005 hanging inside the doors of my wardrobe (it's nice to go in there for clothes and get a look at hot naked manflesh!)... but I mostly picked them both up because Amazon.com had one of their "Buy this and this for this much" offers going on... I'm a sucker for those...


Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

No comments: