a review!

allHOOKED UP just posted a review of his bloglist, and since I found my way on it somehow, I got a mention...

Yani Blog -- Vague and esoteric, by his own admission, though I don't find him vague at all. This Aussie intrigues me, if for no other reason than those seductive blue eyes staring at me from his user profile. Blue, as I've noted, is my favorite color, except when speaking of my balls.

Awwww... sweet. I knew my powers of Photoshop would come in useful one day, if only for seducing anonymous, sex-crazed bloggers from Dallas... not that my eyes don't look like that... they're just a wee bit enhanced... *grin*

And should I mention that yaniblog is one word... in lowercase... like e.e. cummings and k.d. lang? That would seem pretentious wouldn't it...

It has kind of inspired me to do my own review of my blogroll... but not this morning... I have too much stuff I need to do, and I really should be doing the dishes instead of blogging...

Current Mood: flattered

No comments: