what a christmas present...

he's much happier than i was this morningColour me a very unhappy camper...

After my walk this morning, I did my usual thing, fired up the computer, turned the shower on, wandered about aimlessly for a bit, then jumped in the shower...

The water was a little cold, but as I said last week the hot water has been playing up, so I figured I'd just turned the cold water on a little high... turned it down... nothing... turned it down more... still cold.... turned it off....

Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold. Oh WONDERFUL!

As a general rule I can't do totally cold water for bathing... I need to cut it with just a little hot water to bring it closer to body temperature. Having a cold shower... a REALLY cold shower... is not my idea of a fun time.

But I managed... mostly I stood outside the shower spray and threw water at myself.

At least I was actually cool when I got out, which, given that it's supposed to be 38°C today, is always a plan.

I went and complained at my landlord's office... again... and asked the nice, if somewhat docile, girl who works there to please try and get a plumber out here today if she could.

No deal... no plumber before about Wednesday next week... oh joy, oh rapture... five days of cold showers.... fricken Christmas holidays....

Current Mood: very very very cranky

No comments: