the wait is over

play time with beckyAt long last...

After all the waiting and false starts and whatnot, I finally have my teeshirt... yaaaaay!

And on the upside, because of all the aforementioned malarky, when Printing Boy messaged me earlier this week to tell me it was ready, he also knocked the price down to $20 (from, I think, $35)... so, bargain!

It's a tiny bit tight... but it's cotton, so there will be some give in it after a couple of washes, and I'm pretty sure then next size up would actually have been too big. It will need a wash though, since it's all scratchy and feels very "new"... but again, that's something that will get better with time.

I'm so wearing it to the movies on Tuesday though... hehehe...

Current Mood:

8 comments:

j said...

Is that the picture of your tee-shirt? It looks like the bride of Chuckie...ooohhh so scary :p

Anonymous said...

Nodrin, stop it! Just look at the fine needlework... it's a wonder how she has done that... with eyes like that.

Yani, I hope you attract many [cute] guys with it, it's a conversation piece

yani said...

Yep, that's the shirt... it's bad and wrong and evil and skanky... which are all the reasons I love it :)

Doubtful Peter, but I guess stranger things have happened ;)

Tom said...

Ouch... poor puppy and kitty!

Happy Easter!

Larry said...

My best friend used to date a girl that looked like that...

Sunshine said...

That is cool. It'd make a good emo top. Sam and I have talked about emo-ing up next time we go out (only when he says he absolutely and positively wants to...). Just have to find the correct shade of eye shadow. :P

SUMO NiNJA said...

Hey mate, I just did a random google search and found you, I am the printing boy :) After a few years away I am actually working on a bunch of new art and a website to get my work out there . . . Becky is making a comeback!

yani said...

Hey man, good to hear, I still love wearing it, and love watching people do a double-take every time I do :)