unconscious mutterings 217

Monday = Unconscious Mutterings...

  1. Trembling :: Fear

  2. Shut up :: What my neighbours REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need to do

  3. Heights :: Altitude

  4. Monica :: Joey... isn't it sad when Friends ends up in your subconscious even though you stopped watching it after like the second season...

  5. Delicious :: Dark Peppermint Chocolate

  6. Joint :: Elbow

  7. Ferry :: Cross the Mersey... damn my childhood...

  8. Bliss :: Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs

  9. Rejection :: Something I'm used to

  10. Satisfying :: Lots of little things
Current Mood:

1 comment:

Larry said...

trembling: lips
shut up: what my apartment is
heights: afraid
Monica: If you show me yours I'll show you mine (I swear to god that moment is what turned me gay).
Delicious: luscious
joint: No thanks
Ferry: Ferry Corsten
Bliss: character in the Dr. Who episode Love & Monsters
Rejection: my life
satisfying: completing a line in Tetris