photo friday: lil geisha

Friday, April 20, 2007

lil geisha 2007I got a little over enthusiastic with this shot I think...

Last weekend Ma and I went to Freedom (and then Ikea, which still scares me a little bit, but we finally tasted the meatballs, and they're actually quite nice) and found these cute little geisha dolls... awwwww.... too cute...

Originally I was just going to photograph the doll on its own... then I remembered I had the fan and was going to use it as a backdrop... then I grabbed a red teeshirt out of the wardrobe to use as a backing...

Of course, I realised after I'd finished playing around that I should have been shooting them on a totally different setting on my camera, since most of them ended up coming out blurry for one reason or another... ah well... I still like the was this one worked...

And for the record... still awake... granted by the time Veronica Mars rolls around at 11:30 tonight it could be a different matter!

Current Mood:

2 comments:

Larry Saturday, April 21, 2007 1:46:00 am  

Oh sure, she looks cute, but you should see what she can do with that giant (and oddly threatening) fan when she's angry!

yaniboy Sunday, April 22, 2007 1:37:00 pm  

If she had any hands I'm sure she'd slap you for that comment :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

search yaniblog

Loading...


On The Road template - Ourblogtemplates.com