heath ledger circumcised?

is he or isn't he?As I mentioned once before, I run StatCounter on my blog for stats and things, and one of the things that it records is a Keyword Analysis... basically, what keywords people are putting into search engines that get them here to yaniblog...

There are a few words or phrases that keep coming up... Ginch Gonch is one of them, including both of the models I've mentioned, Kolten and Tym... as are the words to the Josh Pyke song...

But I have to say that one of the ones that seems to come up every few days is...

"heath ledger circumcised"

This seems to invariably lead them to the ABC's of Me page... which I can pretty much guarantee ISN'T what they were looking for....

So the question then becomes... is Heath Ledger circumcised?

Well, given the available evidence, it's kind of hard to tell... looking at him, I would say yes, but other people have said no, and it's not completely obvious... so I figured maybe a little detective work was in order...

According to IMDB, Heath was born in Perth, Western Australia in 1979... and from what I've been able to find out, the circumcision rate for Perth in 1979-1980 was around 38%... which means that there's a 62% chance that Heath is uncut. It also means there's a 38% chance that he is, at least partially (as some people have suggested) circumcised.

So I'm going to plant my flag firmly in the uncircumcised camp (so to speak), but if more definite evidence comes to hand, I'll review my decision later.

Current Mood: amused

3 comments:

Michael said...

I'll cite the Latin 'res ipsa loquitur' phrase here. The thing speaks for itself. That picture suggests that if he's cut, they erred on the side of caution. That's alotta flap for a cut boy.

Sunshine said...

When did we see him naked in the movie? I totally missed it - twice. :P

yani said...

How could you miss it... it happened twice? Okay, the first time is when they first get to the camp and you don't see anything, Heath is just naked in the background... but the second time is when they first go "fishing" and jump off the cliff together. The photos at the bottom of the Oh La La post that I linked to are the ones that were splashed all over the internet just after they filmed the scene, since some paparazzi were scoping out the action with telephoto lenses and captured Heath's doodle.