my list

I'm stealing a leaf out of Eddy's book....

This is a list of 5 celebrities who would get your heart throbbing and your partner is not allowed to be jealous or mad about it.

After I saw his list... and then Sam's list... it kind of got me to thinking who was on my list. This is the "standard" list... other people come in and out of it over time, depending on what movies or teevee I'm watching at the time.

So, in no particular order (well, other than alphabetical)...

1. Brad Pittbrad
2. Charlie Hunnamcharlie
3. Heath Ledgerheath
4. Matt Damonmatt
5. Orlando Bloomorlando
Current Mood: mmmmm... listy goodness

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

I like 4 out of 5 of them ... but I'm not telling you which is which. :P *revenge is sweet* LOL.

Anonymous said...

My top 5 list:

- Orlando Bloom

- Jake Gyllenhaal

- James Marsden

- Jared Leto

- Paul Walker

But hey, my boyfriend is hot too,
marcus