underwater reprise

starfish 2006Some left over photos from the aquarium visit on Friday...

I really like this starfish shot... the only problem is that it's just a little bit blurred... either I moved, which is likely, or else I should have switched over to macro mode on my camera. But the contrast of orange and blue really works I think. From memory, it did have all five of it's legs, but the one that looks like it's been cut off was hanging off the glass directly behind it...

lionfish 2006This lionfish shot worked out better than I'd kind of expected... since I used the flash on it because the tank was pretty dark... that is, if you don't count the reflection from the flash in it's eye.

Current Mood: content

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blurred or not, that is an awesome shot. Wow.

jvmjhc