urgh

Well... I went for my walk again today... and this is my second time writing this post, since I just, somehow, made it disappear... not happy...

Yesterday's walk must only have been about 45 minutes, since that's about what today's was, and I'm sure I went slower today than yesterday. Who knows... but I'm thinking that until my body gets used to this walk, it can stay at 45 minutes.

My body was none too pleased with me during today's walk... particularly my ankles, and for some unknown reason, my shoulders... they made their objections felt. But if I'm not really enjoying it and there's no actual pain involved... then it must be doing me good... right?

I'm also wondering how long its going to be before I end up with blisters... *sigh*

Current Mood: not enjoying myself

No comments: