montage monday: strangeways

strangeways 2005My first Monday Montage for the year... I promised to do a montage of the "Green Leg" of my walk (which is actually called Strangeways Terrace, hence the title of the post) way back at the end of November, and was kind of working on it from then on... I finshed it just before Christmas, but with Christmas posts and whatnot, this is the earliest I could post it.

The photo dead center is the front of the apartment building I used to live in (which I mentioned back in the November post), and the shot right above it is part of the name of the building.

I have one more montage still to come, and then after that I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do for my next one... I'm thinking "Green" but I don't know yet.

Current Mood: montage induced smile

No comments: