the universe, him sneaky...

The Universe, him be messin' with me...

After yesterday's dummy spit, first off, I wake up feeling much more chipper... then what happens but the new IT boy from one of my agencies calls me to talk to me about a position back with the department I used to work for, although not in the same area, that I may, or may not be right for...

So I just had a big old chat with him about this possible eight week contract that would start on Monday...

Okay, so I kinda have my doubts I'll actually be right for it, but you never know...

On the downside though, now my soup is kinda cold...

Current Mood:

1 comment:

Tom said...

W-hoo! You're back! I stopped by earlier and you were in the midst of upgrading to beta... or at least so the error page said!

Anyway, I'm not here to open another wordpress/blogger/blogger beta conversation, but to wish you luck for the contract! I'm sure you'll be ace at it, let us know how it goes!