in a funk...

in a funkI don't quite know what my damage is at the moment...

Okay, that's not completely true...

I know exactly what my damage is...

My life is extremely left of center to where is should be...

I'm having ongoing yet intermittent dental issues which, last night, made me briefly consider banging my head against something to distract myself from the pain...

This week is a slow news week and I haven't really feel like blogging, but really needed to to keep this whole "post a day" thing going (yeah, I know I didn't have to, but you skip one day, then two, then three, then hello, no more blog)...

And I also had an "extra" post to make up, seeing as all my alternate Tuesday posts (ie Camera Club) have now finished, hence yesterday's quizness...

I'm so far beyond broke it's not even funny...

I really want to be working again, but my Agency Girlies aren't coming to the party...

I have no social life...

The men in this city all suck... and not in the good way...

Oh for the love of Benji... I just realised something... it's a full moon again... and it seems like every full moon I'm all in a funk... that explains it...

Not that it fixes it...

Just explains why it's all getting to me...

Current Mood:

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Yep, definitely planet related. Everywhere I turn, everyone is not happy or getting the blues. It's cool to stew but don't stay there for too long. :) *hugz*

Tom said...

I agree... nothing seems quite right at the moment.

I hope the teeth sort themselves out and the agency girlies pull their respective fingers out for you. Don't stay down for too long, you've got lots going for you!


By the way, is your little alter ego at the bottom of your post growing a moustache for Movember? :P

yani said...

Actually I'm feeling in slightly better spirits this morning... I'm guessing I just needed a good solid whinge...

And no, I don't think he's trying to grow a 'mo Tom, I think that may be his upper teeth (ie he has his mouth open and is screaming, rather than having what could be mistaken for a white goatee)...

S said...

It's spring down there, right? Isn't spring supposed to represent a time of rebirth? Cheer up! Things will get better.

Up here, it's autumn. Dead leaves and hibernation looms.

God, I'm getting depressed just writing this...