random blended hotness

Today's Random Hotness comes from The Face of Tomorrow project, via TheOtherAndrew. These are the two faces for Sydney... one from Bondi and one from Sydney University.

Of the two I think I'm more partial to Bondi... and interestingly, I think there are more of the original faces from Bondi that I find attractive. And while both of the blended faces are very attractive, when you look at the original faces, it does seem, to me at least, that the blended versions are lacking in some character. Or maybe it's just that the individuality has been averaged out...

face of tomorrow - bondiface of tomorrow - sydney uni

Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

3 comments:

Larry said...

I think the first one is suitable for mounting.

I mean, put it in a frame. Honest :)

Tom said...

Hmmm, I agree, somehow the Bondi one is smiling with his eyes more. The Sydney Uni one looks a bit bored and as if he's seen it all before - no spark!

Ken said...

Somehow quite spooky, like 90 percent human and 10 percent from a galaxy far, far away...

I'm "sure" they mean us no harm. Really.