random daniel hotness

You can't seem to move on Network Ten these days without tripping over (geddit... Tripping Over) this week's Random Hotness... and it is, of course, Daniel MacPherson, from his "nude" centerfold in Cleo a while back.

I have to say I don't have the least bit of interest in the whole Tripping Over thing... after the weeks and weeks and weeks of lackluster looking ads before the show premiered, I was already over it before it had even started... and nothing I've seen in the ads since it started have changed my mind. But don't get me started on Australia's crap record with teevee drama...


Current Mood: mmmmmm hotness

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's all sorts of yum. I'd probably watch the show just for him.

Tom said...

I think the jury is out. I watched the second week and missed last night, so I'll watch the repeat on Sun. The second week was a bit confusing as I'd missed some vital set up in week one, but I think it looks promising.

I have to say that one of the things I like about aus is the TV drama - draw your own conclusions about the state of UK TV!

Anonymous said...

Sort of agree there about crap australian tv drama but we did have some great shows at one stage,"the secret life of us"was brilliant and if you go further back, A Country Practice,Prisoner,Against the Wind,Skippy...lol,Chances...lol..lol,now im showing my age but as typical with oz tv just as show gets going they pull it off the air....grrrr