photo friday: mirrored junk

mirrored junk 2006Okay, that was weird... for reasons best known to itself Blogger just loaded two copies of this shot... ah, the joys of Beta Blogger... *rolls eyes*

Anyway... I'm kind of out of kilter just currently... I got back from spending a large chunk of the day (about five hours actually) with Stu... partially so I could finally get my Buffy DVD's back... but mostly to further the Seahorse Calendar Project... and luckily it looks like he's going to be able to print them out... yaaay... but it does mean that I haven't really done anything I would normally do in the morning...

Getting back to this whole Photo Friday thing though... this is just a random shot I snagged during Hard Rubbish Week... I'm so determined to do a Montage of Hard Rubbish Week eventually, but every time I realise it's here I haven't got my camera with me, and then the following day all the good stuff is gone. I managed to snag this shot though on my way out yesterday... why somebody was throwing out a perfectly good mirror I don't know...

I just liked the reflection on an angle like that...

Current Mood:

1 comment:

Larry said...

I think it's a really cool shot...