photo friday: green

peeping nasturtium 2006curled 2006Another dip into the archives for today's Photo Friday...

These are both from my second Linear Park walk. Well, the nasturtium is actually in Linear Park, the curled leaf thingy was next to where I parked my car.

On an unrelated Photo Friday note, I'm feeling much better than I did yesterday after the dental excursion... the antibiotics are doing their thing and my jaw is now the size of a small island rather than a whole coutry... I was varying degrees of sore, uncomfortable and unhappy all through yesterday, but I've pretty much been okay since I got up this morning... although I am petrified of knocking the area where the tooth was.

I was actually pleasantly surprise this morning when the receptionist (at least I think it was her) called to see if I was going okay... sweet... but odd... especially since I'm going back in in a couple of hours so the nice dentist can have a look at it.

Current Mood:

No comments: