montage tuesday: backstreets nine

backstreets nineAnd this is what I did with my Sunday when I wasn't photographing Mr Sloppy... equal parts street art and city architecture...

Was it worth the mild sunburn and all the traipsing around and indirectly being the reason I tripped and smacked my camera against the wall? Actually yes (well, maybe not the camera smacking part)...

Before this weekend I hadn't really created any montages other than travel ones for over a year and a half (the one exception being a Botanical Gardens themed montage last September)... and although I freely admit that they can be a total pain in the butt to put together, if only from the amount of time they take, I have missed doing them more regularly.

And more than putting them together, I've missed going out and doing the Photo Safaris...

So there's to both Photo Safaris and their resulting montages...

Current Mood:

No comments: