photo friday: xtra shiny

xtra shinyIt's the end of a long and sweaty week... although thank goodness the cool change seems to have finally come in... not before freakin time either!

And because it's been a long and sweaty week, I haven't done much... except for going to work and sitting in front of the fan and the cooler...

At least it's been cool at work... except when we went out for a farewell lunch yesterday at the Crown and Sceptre and they put us upstairs in a room that had incredibly feeble air-conditioning... so not a highly pleasant experience...

Anybody else notice that I'm three paragraphs in and all I've talked about is the horrible weather...

Urgh... I do hate it so...

Anyway, moving on... Haircut Day! Always a cause for celebration. Okay, maybe not celebration... but cause for a woo hoo, definitely!

And I know I've said it before, but I love having a hairdresser where I can sit down and go "yeah, just do that thing from last time, only do the other think with that, and a bit more of that" and then just sit there and completely space out and talk crap while she goes to work.

Although I have to say, the fact that we didn't colour the sides of my hair this time is slightly concerning... if only because I know that it's seriously turning salt and pepper up in there, and, well... vanity, thy name is homo!

But we just dyed the top part the same blonde as last time... and honestly, at the moment, the sides are quite light and look like they've been dyed anyway.

So that's about it really... hot and sweaty... haircut... talking shit with Tink... a long and sweaty week with a good end...

Current Mood:

No comments: