it's my (35th) birthday

Saturday, March 14, 2009

it's my birthday!You say it's your birthday/It's my birthday too, yeah

Woohoo... it's my birthday.

It's not quite as exciting as my last birthday (but then waking up in another city on your birthday is pretty hard to top)... but, still.

Fortunately the weather likes me... after a week of slightly warmer weather today is currently very grey and raining... woohoo, just how I like it.

Oh, and in my ongoing birthday theme of famous people who's birthdays I share... I also happen to share it with Sir Michael Caine (I'd do a "My name is Michael Caine" joke, but it really doesn't work without the accent... Sugarmonkey and I do it quite a lot when we've been drinking).

Current Mood:

6 comments:

Sunshine Saturday, March 14, 2009 1:56:00 pm  

Happy birthday, yani!!! Another year wiser? :)

Bodhi Saturday, March 14, 2009 2:35:00 pm  

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Yani
Happy Birthday to you!

MWAH!

Have a great day sweetie :-)

XGen69 Saturday, March 14, 2009 5:29:00 pm  

Hope you have a great Birthday, Yani!

yani Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:44:00 pm  

Thanks everybody :)

And Sunshine... probably not, no :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

search yaniblog

Loading...


On The Road template - Ourblogtemplates.com