random hoodies hotness

A bumper bumper, pre-birthday, hoodie-fetish inspired Random Hotness (and only the second time I've gone bumper bumper) this week.

This isn't the first time I've visited The Land of Hot Boys in Hoodies, it was around this time last year actually... and since then any images I've come across (no pun intended) have been filed away for future reference.

Like I said last time, I wouldn't exactly call this a fetish, but I do like a guy in a hoodie and not much else... and I'm sure I can't be the only one...

hoodie boy hoodie boy
hoodie boy - corey saucier hoodie boy - jon
hoodie boy - hakon kvaeken hoodie boy - eric bunter

Current Mood:

3 comments:

Captain Kirks Girl said...

ha ! I have found someone else with a hoodie fetish , I collect pics of guys in hoodies and have a whole photo album on my MySpace page dedicated to boys in hoodies :-)

yani said...

Would a link kill you? :P

Stayed tuned though, because you never know when I might pull some more out of the Hoodie file...

Dizzle said...

OMG ME TOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Let's be friends!!!!! lol