restful river images

morning ripples nesting
Thankfully I have some nice, soothing images of the newly refilled River Torrens to counteract the day I'm having.

Honestly there isn't really that much going on, and I've essentially done nothing all day, but it's been an irritating day nonetheless. I'm not going to do a big enormous rant (although I could), because honestly that will be as uninteresting to write as it will be for you to read.

I do cast a pox on the owner of the car alarm that went off repeatedly between 3:30 and 4 am this morning... and it kept stopping and then started again, so every time I thought it was safe to try and go back to sleep, there was the stupid alarm again...

And shame on me for forgetting that while I may get to deal with my land agent instead of my landlord now, the land agent still has to get things approved by the useless landlord. Hence, general annoyance.

So it all just adds up to me feeling generally flat... and I have an actual pain in my neck rather than just a metaphorical one (probably the result of sleeping funny after I got woken up, I'm not sure)...

But before this turns into a total whingefest...

Current Mood:

No comments: