fringe: adam richard's driven

the fabulous adam richards - drivenI have a tiny confession to make... I've had a tiny bit of a crush on Adam Richard for the longest time...

And tonight Adam Richard said he loved me. Okay, he said it because I was laughing exceptionally hard at his dirty joke about stuffing a sausage roll, but still. We also had a brief "Colour Purple" moment early in the show when he told me not to cover my mouth when I was laughing.

This is what happens when you end up sitting in the front row of a comedy show (even when that front row happens to consist of rather dodgy metal folding chairs)... fortunately he liked me enough NOT to call on me officially at any point...

I have to say though that the rest of the audience seemed to be a little limp (not that I'm an expert at these things), to my left a couple who were somewhat worse for drink, to my right some random suburbanites who didn't really seem to laugh. Although they could have, I have no idea what they or indeed the rest of the audience behind me was doing, I was too busy laughing.

Actually I thoroughly enjoyed myself and by the end of the hour long set I had tears running down my face, and I now have a little bit of a post-laughing headache.

He was well worth the ticket price... thank the goddess for my Friday whim!

Also, I think we were wearing the same brand and style of jeans...

Current Mood:

2 comments:

Adam Richard said...

I just found this googling myself. Aren't you sweet? (and aren't I needy!)

yani said...

You do realise that you made me sit here waving my forearms about like I was in the first series of Friends going "OMG" when I saw you'd commented, right?

The wonders of the modern age, hey... and for the record, you're very welcome, I enjoyed the show a whole lot (also, you should be on Spicks and Specks more)!