lost and found

I'm having incredibly shitty "morning karma" this week... every time I think I've made a step forward, I end up having taken a step back too... so I end up right back where I started...

I got up this morning, got organised, then went to plug my headphones into my phone... no headphones... turned the place upside down (as much as you can when you're in a rush at 6am and only have so many places you can actually turn upside down) looking for them... nothing...

Got back from my walk, radioless and with my keys tucked into the waistband of my underwear to stop the "step clink step clink step clink" noise it makes when it's in my pocket... and what was sitting right on my doorstep, having survived a whole 24 hours with my stupid neighbours and the elements and whatnot... yep, my headphones...

I just have dropped them there at some point yesterday morning when Ma was leaving...

I'm just glad I found them... even if it did make me a little behind schedule (and typing this now instead of tonight isn't helping either)...

Current Mood:

No comments: