goldfish

graffitifishstickerfishJust some fish...

I think the top one is possibly a Benzofish... at least it was with some other Benzo street art and it's similar to the little flying piggies he does. The bottom one is one of a series I keep finding in the strangest places... pretty little printed fish with a big wobbly goggly eye...

I don't have much news really... work continues in it's work-like fashion (I'm getting through the task they've set me, but at the same time I'm trying not to fall asleep)... it's possible that they're going to keep me around for a while, which is good. I'm fairly easily falling back into the zone of being part of that team, which is a double edged sword... good because I know if they do keep me around for a while I'll slide right in, even though the team is twice the size it was the last time I was here... bad because it won't last forever and I'll be left swinging my feet and poking myself in the eye...

I'm also doing some "hardcore" bonding with one of the girls in the team (the cool girl)... we knew each other from when I used to work there, but we've never actually worked together before... and we kind of skipped over all the other levels and went straight to a "Too Much Information" kind of raport. Which is odd, but kinda cool... and I think the Universe sent me in there at this point in time for a reason... she doesn't necessarily need the pep talk, but I think I'm supposed to be there to give it anyway.

And since pretty much all I do is get up, go for my walk, come home, get ready, go to work, work, go to lunch, work, come home, jump online, catch up with my blog reading and whatnot, have some dinner, watch some teevee, go to bed, start again, there really isn't that much time for grand adventures (although tomorrow is finally Pay Day... WOOHOO).

I did stumble across someone unexpected on gaydar last night... somebody I didn't realise was bi... somebody I know... was slightly weird... I might still end up hooking up with him... coz I don't know him THAT well...

I continue to avoid Big Brother like the proverbial plague... and I don't find myself missing it at all... yes, it does mean that I'm not seeing very much teevee on Channel 10, but I'm not sure that's a bad thing either.

On that note I think it's time to wander off and do some washing up, watch some teevee, that kind of thing...

Current Mood:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr Yani. I just wanted to say that I was in Hindley St today and I saw a Benzo piece. Not sure if I have seen it on here before. Anyway it was in a laneway at 85 Hindley, right next to the Plaza Hotel. Have you seen this one before???

yani said...

Clubhouse Lane? I did wander through there back in December, and I'm pretty sure that Benzo did part of a mural near there... but I think I might need to take another trip down there and see what's new... Thanks Liz :)