circuit colours

brown and purplegreen blue and red
I found these when I was on my excursion in Hindley Street on Sunday... actually one was opposite the Benzobot and the other one was just around the corner from it...

I'm thinking about turning the brown and purple one into a blog template... not completely sure yet, but it doesn't look too bad.

Work continues in it's worklike manner... my three days working with a different unit upstairs turning into two days because I pretty much killed one website per day while I was there, so there wasn't really any need for me to hang around for the third day...

So I'm back downstairs again... which is good... but I don't really have a THING I'm doing... so, yeah, I'm sort of doing whatever and making it up as I go... interesting times...

Current Mood:

No comments: