photo friday: prada

prada storeI've already told the "Prada Store in Sydney" story... this is the photo that caused the story...

All I can say right now is TGIF...

It's really weird when you just cobble together a list of fairly random thoughts, ideas, facts and suggestions about the task you've been doing over the past week, and you send it on to the manager of the group you've been working for, who turns around and turns the aforementioned randomness into an "Action Plan" and sends it to everyone else in the team for discussion and response.

If I'd known that that was what was going to happen, I might have chosen some of my phrases a little more carefully (and also double and triple checked what I'd written before I sent it off.

But there it was in my inbox this morning when I got to work, all arranged in a table with headings and columns and words like "Proposed Action" and "Date to be Completed"...

SCARY!

Current Mood:

No comments: