photo friday: white bunnies

Bunnies!

In fact, they're white Sydney bunnies made of some unspecified material...

There were in this ginchy little chi chi la la store across the street from our hotel and they appeared the last morning. Sadly they were $45 for a set of three, because if they're actually just been $15 each I would have stuffed one in my suitcase somehow.

Actually a set of three would have been cool because somebody had set two of them up in an obscene pose (and it was just funny... bad and wrong, but funny)... I think it was the one laying down and the one sitting all the way up... you know, so they were doing it bunny-style.

I've had a slightly odd Good Friday... I'd been planning to make Toona Noodle Do, but I'd used up all my milk and grated cheese, so I had to go to the 7 Day Supermarket to grab some... which was fine... except when I got home I looked in the cupboard and discovered I didn't have any Cream of Celery soup... which is basically the glue that binds the whole thing together. So back to the supermarket I had to go... but it turned out they they didn't have any celery soup (I can't imagine it's a high demand item)... Cream of Chicken, Pumpkin, Mushroom and possibly some other random vegetable, but no celery. So I had a minor sulk in the supermarket (slightly tempered by the very tall and very obviously formerly private school gay guy who sasheyed past me while I was looking at soup) and ended up picking Cream of Mushroom...

Which I have to say, didn't work out that bad in the end... especially given what it looks like when you open the can... oh, and I need a new can opener... the one I have is a waste of time...

And then I had a conversation with a guy I've wanted to get groinal with for... oooh, about ten years... and it may just happen. I'm not counting chickens or crossing fingers, but the omens look promising...

Current Mood:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...made of some unspecified material... what about Paper Maché?

yani said...

Could be... they could be anything to be honest, plastic, papier mache, plaster, cast iron... I never picked one up and I can't remember now if the sign with the price on it said what they here made of... hence the unspecified material reference :)