unconscious mutterings 266

It was so hot yesterday afternoon that after I moved my bottle of sunscreen from the kitchen counter into the bedroom I heard this BANG like a cap gun going off and eventually worked out that the lid of the bottle had popped open from the air heating up inside... scary...

Also, ONE SLEEP LEFT!!!

And now... Unconscious Mutterings...

  1. Homicide :: Detective

  2. Divisive :: Say what now?

  3. Flash :: "Aaaaahaaaaa... he's the saviour of the Universe"

  4. Steaming :: Video

  5. Crunch :: Berry

  6. Look out! :: Behind you!

  7. Anticipating :: Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney...

  8. Slim :: Not

  9. Navel :: Gazing

  10. Help :: I need somebody's

Current Mood:

4 comments:

Peter said...

Just hope your bedroom is not covered in sunscreen oil SPF 30 !
;)

Tom said...

Steaming video?

Monty said...

Tom, that's when a Streaming Video is of a somewhat "steamy" nature! LOL

yani said...

No, it's not Peter... which is good, because my sunscreen is purple... all that happened was the top popped open...

When I read your comments T&M I couldn't work out what the hell you were on about... then realised that I'd TOTALLY misread #4... honestly, I could have SWORN it said "streaming"... if I had realised what it said then my answer would have been either "dim sims" or "vegetables"...

:P