sydney icons

sydney icons - bridgesydney icons - opera house
I spend most of yesterday afternoon struggling with a temperamental and hideously slow computer while going through all my photos from Sydney so I could have something to post with my day-by-day account of my trip... and then most of today, on and off, writing up my original notes into a slightly more readable format...

So now we have Yani on Tour: The Complete Collection... Day One, Day Two, Day Three and Day Four...

You may require a packed lunch and a thermos... they're pretty extensive posts... I do know how to tell a story... and you all know I'm garrulous at the best of times *wink*... I've also probably been more than a little fast and loose with my tense on occasion... trying to write a post in the past as though you're in the present all gets a bit much after a while...

Current Mood:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I live in Sydney, it's great to read travelogs of others who have visited here. Yours is one of the best yet. Well done!

yani said...

Thanks equiv! :)