random caspian hotness

Today's Random Hotness is actor Ben Barnes who is playing the title character in the upcoming Narnia sequel, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian... after I saw the photo of him all kitted out as the character (mmmm chainmail!) I knew I had to use it... but I also thought it would be nice to show him as "himself" too...

I've actually been drooling over Mr Barnes since September last year when I first saw the poster for Prince Caspian... but as I was looking for some other photos of him the other day I discovered that he based his character's Spanish accent on the one that Mandy Patinkin did for The Princess Bride... which made me love him just a little bit more...

prince caspianben barnes

Current Mood:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god yani. he's just so fucking dreamy.

yani said...

Tell me about it... hopefully he can act half as good as he looks!