random caspian hotness

Today's Random Hotness is actor Ben Barnes who is playing the title character in the upcoming Narnia sequel, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian... after I saw the photo of him all kitted out as the character (mmmm chainmail!) I knew I had to use it... but I also thought it would be nice to show him as "himself" too...

I've actually been drooling over Mr Barnes since September last year when I first saw the poster for Prince Caspian... but as I was looking for some other photos of him the other day I discovered that he based his character's Spanish accent on the one that Mandy Patinkin did for The Princess Bride... which made me love him just a little bit more...

prince caspianben barnes

Current Mood:

2 comments:

davey z. li said...

oh my god yani. he's just so fucking dreamy.

yani said...

Tell me about it... hopefully he can act half as good as he looks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...