self indulgent meme

I nicked this one from Sunshine, but then Tom did it and Andrew nicked it from him...

The house I grew up in... was boxey, semi-detatched and, although I didn't always realise it at the time, a pretty wonderful place to be.

When I was a child I wanted to be... a librarian (I even did work experience at a library... I forgot that it was mostly about dealing with people... books are good, people not so much).

The moment that changed me for ever... meeting Ludo.

My greatest inspiration... sounds pretty hokey, but it's the best I can come up with... is the world outside.

My real-life villain... are my neighbours.

If I could change one thing about myself... it would be to trade in my body and get the upgraded model.

At night I dream of... nothing... or nothing I remember very often anyway.

What I see when I look in the mirror... is a fine layer of dust... I really ought to dust my bedroom mirror actually...

My style icon... is anybody who knows what suits them and makes it look good.

My favourite item of clothing... changes frequently.

I wish I'd never worn... pastel green pants with a pastel pink, yellow and green shirt accessorised with a knitted pastel tie and pale grey velcro shoes... and I remember it in such detail because there are photos. I was about 12 at the time though.

It's not fashionable but I like... jeans with rips across the knees and below the butt... not on me obviously, but just as a look.

You wouldn't know it but I'm very good at... procrastination... oh, wait, you might know that already...

You may not know it but I'm no good at... reverse parallel parking.

All my money goes on... essentials.

If I have time to myself... I read or fiddle on the interwebz or... oh, who am I kidding, I have nothing BUT time to myself.

I drive/ride... a silver Daewoo Lanos.

My house/flat is... sadly not the peaceful haven it once was.

My most valuable possession is... I'm not sure what my most VALUABLE possession is (maybe my car?) but my most VALUED posession would be my digital camera.

My favourite building... would be something Art Deco just at the moment.

Movie heaven... is a tube of Pringles, a packet of Maltesers, a bottle of water and seats in the dead centre of a quiet cinema and a movie that doesn't disappoint.

A book that changed me... Milkman's on His Way by David Rees, the first gay novel I ever read. It just widened out my world.

My favourite work of art... is the naked male body.

The last album I bought/downloaded... was so long ago I can't actually remember what it might have been.

The person who really makes me laugh... Ma.

The shop I can't walk past... is a bookshop (or, more recently, somewhere that sells DVDs)

The best invention ever... would have to be the photograph.

In ten years time, I hope to be... sorted!

My greatest regret... is having so many other regrets.

My life in seven words... "not quite where it should be yet".

Current Mood:

No comments: