christmas present template

christmas present template 2007
Silver bells, silver bells
It's Christmas time in the city
Ring-a-ling, hear them ring
Soon it will be Christmas day
Okay, so the bells are gold, not silver, but it IS Christmas time... even more so now that I have a Christmas themed template happening on the blog.

I will freely admit that I was having a hard time with the Christmas template this year... I knew I wanted something quite red, and I was aiming to go with the bauble theme... but that has pretty much been my thing for the last two years... red baubles and more red baubles...

So as much as I worked on it yesterday it just wasn't coming together in a way that I liked. Sure, it probably would have worked, but it would have just annoyed me all month.

Just before bed last night I thought I would flick through some of my older Christmas photos... the giant Rundle Santa got a second look, but then I saw the photos of some of the parcels from last year...

Red, gold, green... so very Christmas... long and skinny... all the things I needed in a template image... interestingly enough the parcel in question is actually the Family painting from last year.

Current Mood:

No comments: