orrificeworks can kiss my...

orrificeworks... proverbial...

SIXTY FOUR DOLLARS FORTY!

That's how much they wanted to print the two Calendars I made this year... $64.40 of "kiss my ass"....

It's bad enough that they wanted nearly $6 just to "handle" my USB (which sounds kinda filthy when I say it like that)... but with 26 pages at $1.80 a page for full colour, that's $46.80 worth of printing... and they only have ONE kind of paper for colour printing... PFFFFT!

So of course, I called Stu straight away (before I'd even left the store in fact... I would have called from outside, but... hello, airconditioning)... but forgot that he'd mentioned yesterday he wasn't feeling great and was probably going to have today off... and I woke him up... WHOOPS! Colour me feeling like a schmuck... but he's going to call me tomorrow to discuss what better deal he can do for me.

Looks like even though I was going to try and avoid getting him to print it for me, it's going to end up that way anyway...

Oh well.

Current Mood:

4 comments:

Tom said...

Sounds like a good deal.... I'd charge a hell of a lot more than $6 to handle your USB! You wouldn't know where it's been! ;P

yani said...

The word "bitch" comes springing to mind... ;P

Tom said...

Moi? ;)

yani said...

Vous ;)